Drawing back the curtain and giving you an exclusive 'Behind the scenes' look at what's going on at London's most Hi-Tech HotelView the hotel...
Eccleston Square Hotel is excited to announce the addition of The Town House to its award-winning accommodation inventory. This beautifully restored, fully independent, Grade I listed, luxuriously furnished Town House is located on the edge of Belgravia next to the ultra-prestigious Chelsea Barracks development and just 500 metres from Eccleston Square Hotel.
the ultimate in convenience, privacy, and luxury, implementing stays at this
stunning two-bedroom, three story Town House is the latest innovation from the
luxury travel experts at Eccleston Square Hotel.
The beautifully renovated
property dates back to 1835 and is decorated in its own distinctive London-chic
style. Exclusively available via Eccleston Square Hotel, it is furnished with
ultra-luxurious appointments such as handmade Swedish Hastens Beds in each
bedroom (electrically adjustable with variable massage), technologically
advanced large screen LG 4K HDR OLED TVs as well as a number of original
antiques and high-quality furniture.
Spread over 120 m2 this stylish house sleeps up to four people in two beautifully appointed en-suite doubles. The ground floor features a tranquil dining room, an immaculate open plan kitchen, the living room is equipped with a 55-inch LG OLED TV with SkyQ and Apple TV and natural light floods in through the large patio doors which open out to a pretty courtyard garden with table, chairs and a modern gas-powered BBQ style grille. There is an additional ground floor rest room.
Available for short and medium stays of three nights or more, availability at The Town House can be booked through:
With Victoria and Elizabeth Street to the North, Sloane Square to the West, and the new Battersea Power Station development to the South, The Town House is centrally located within easy and short walking distance of some of London’s finest and most exciting districts. Foodies will especially love that the landmark Orange Pub and famous Daylesford Deli are very close by!
* Located on Ebury Bridge Road in the City of Westminster, the nearest station is Sloane Square Tube Station or Victoria Station, both about 6-8 minutes by foot.
* Due to its high-quality furnishings, the property is strictly non-smoking, and a charge will be applied for each smoking event.
* In view of its typical, period, narrow staircase, the property is not suitable for children or adults with mobility difficulties. The ground floor also has three steps between the kitchen dining room area and the living room.
* Whilst located on a busy London road, the property enjoys an incredible calm and almost country feel to the rear. Windows are double glazed with secondary glazing.
* A four-hour housekeeping visit is provided once a week when bedding and towels will be changed. Additional similar visits are available on request at a charge of £85.
* A three-night stay at The Town House starts at just £595 per night